Simple, transparent & great pricing.
We have all kind of plans for every business that fit with your needs.
Great for Individuals
Great for Business
Great for Individuals
Need a Custom Plan?
Send us a message for help.
Have a question in mind?
A digital signature will prevent unknown alterations from going undetected if assurance is required that a message or an accompanying document has not been altered during transmission. If the digitally signed content is changed, the signature is rendered invalid, alerting the sender and receiver to a breach. The cryptographic functions used will prevent the creation of a new and valid signature for that message.
The goal was to create a blockchain-based, secure, user-friendly, and feature-rich signing solution. The application’s sole purpose is to save money and time by eliminating the need for manual paperwork and signing. It is more secure because it is a blockchain-enabled solution since blockchain prevents tampering with or deleting signatures even when the system is offline.
CorpoSign is an effective, user-friendly, and secure digital signature service:
- Allows you to sign contracts, invoices, work orders, approvals, and nearly any digital document in minutes.
- Blockchain implementation in the solution maintains the highest security and legality standards that you can rely on.
- Designed for advanced and simple workflows – self-signing, in-person signing, remote signing, automatized signing.
- Customizable with intelligent APIs to integrate seamlessly with your preferred ERP, cloud storage, and other business applications.
1) CorpoSign, a blockchain-based signature system developed by Systems Integration Solutions in UAB, satisfies the requirements for an advanced electronic signature (AES) set out in Article 26 of Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC (the elDAS Regulation), specifically:
a) The E-signature is uniquely linked to the signatory, since the certificate used for signing is unique and generated only after the signatory is identified and verified using eIDAS compliant eID solutions.
b) It can identify the signatory because the document can only be signed after a successful identification procedure that satisfies regulatory requirements, and E-signature data in the signed document includes, among other things, the signatory’s name, surname, encrypted personal code, date of receiving the unique certificate, and date of confirmation.
c) It is created using electronic signature creation data that the signatory can confidently use under his/her sole control, as the signing is completed with the signatory entering platform with his/her own authentication credentials, which he/she created personally during the eIDAS compliant eID solutions identification procedure. This method ensures that the signatory has complete control over the process of creating an electronic signature.
d) Because of the nature of blockchain technology, signed data is encrypted (hashed) before being recorded onto the immutable ledger, providing non-repudation proof. It is linked to the data that is signed with it in such a way that any subsequent change in the data can be detected.
2) the E-signature model of CorpoSign, by Systems Integration Solutions, UAB is considered to be an advanced electronic signature (AES) within the meaning of Article 26 of eIDAS Regulation.
In the backend, we employ Blockchain, which ensures the highest level of security by encrypting your file and signature and generating a one-of-a-kind hash code. The use of Blockchain technology renders the document tamper-proof, preventing any modifications to the document or signing procedure.
For authentication we can use manual onboarding ID&V, eID solutions, such Smart-ID, Mobile-ID, Idenfy and others upon the request. After successful authentication, user gets unique certificate and private key for signing documents manually or automatically.
Currently, we support the following file extensions: .pdf, .png, and .jpg. However, upon request, we can add more. We have already tested .doc, .docx, .txt, .adoc, .xls, .xlsx, .json, and .xml. They are not added to the main system due to document preview limitations.
Yes. Our clients are mostly mid-market and large enterprises that prefer to have complete control over the solution. We also provide white-label solutions with personalized branding. For more information, please contact us.
Most businesses must staple and archive signed paper documents for a period of ten years. This process requires the printing of up to 30,000 sheets of paper per year on average.
We estimate that one CorpoSign client saves 158 kg of A4 paper sheets per year, which would require four mature trees (along with 98 different types of raw materials) to produce, releasing enough oxygen into the atmosphere to support eight people. Furthermore, such trees would require 12 600l of water to grow.
Three algorithms are typically involved in the digital signature process:
- Key generation algorithm, generates a private key along with its corresponding public key.
- Signing algorithm, generates a signature from a private key and the message being signed upon receiving both.
- Verification algorithm, verifies the authenticity of the message by comparing it with the signature and the public key.